We made the ultimate list with the 10 best usps free thermal labels from hundreds of products. We spent many hours making this top list by comparing all products at various sites. The best thing about our list is that we’re giving you our expert reviews, so we can ensure you that these products are the best-rated usps free thermal labels on the market.
Listing of the Best usps free thermal labels
When it comes to usps free thermal labels, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular usps free thermal labels products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- Easy as 1, 2, and 3 – Just load JETZAP Labels on any printer tray (YES! They are Pre-Cut!) Then simply: 1) ‘JET’ (print) 2) ‘ZAP’ (peel) and 3) ‘Label’! It’s JETZAP! Labels come in stacks so you can easily load them in any printer tray and print! How easy is that!? Other labels out there are not pre-cut, in A4 sheets, or fan-folded… what a waste! Others may smudge, jam, or damage your printer! JETZAP is smudge-proof! Jam-proof! High quality! And will stick like a $%#@$!
- Best value/convenience –JETZAP Labels are simply the best value/convenience there is besides an expensive investment in a thermal printer. Why waste a couple hundred bucks on a printer you won’t use more than to print several hundred labels? JETZAP Labels have a convenience ratio of 1200 so if you print less than 1200 labels JETZAP Labels are the smart choice! However, use them for whatever other purpose you need! The ink will not say bye bye like your thermal counterpart!
- Pre-Cut, Smudge-Free, Jam-Free, Tech-Free – JETZAP Labels are specifically designed to be loaded like regular letter size printing paper on any Ink Jet or laser printer. If you know how to print with an Ink Jet, then you can JETZAP! Just switch your printer from Letter Size to 4”x6” and it’s a done deal! The ink won’t smudge! No need to rack your brain setting up a thermal printer, install software, and deal with technical issues… Forget about it! Just JET, ZAP and Label!
- Multiple quantities offer more savings – JETZAP Labels come in packs of 100-150 labels. The more packs you order, the higher your savings will be. There are 5 available options. 1 pack off 100 to 5 packs of 150. Each additional pack comes with additional savings!
- Compatible with any Ink Jet printer – JETZAP Labels are compatible with any Ink Jet and they will not harm or jam your printer. Other labels out there may not be designed to work on an Ink Jet and could damage the print heads on your printer.
- Size: 4x6 inch , 40mm Core (No black spots and perforations, incompatible with Dymo and Brother)
- Package includes: 2 rolls ,250 of 4'' x 6'' labels
- Applications:Shipping Mailing Address/Info Labels for USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL Amazon, eBay etc
- Compatible with: Zebra 2844,ZP 450, Zp-500 Zp-505, Intermec, Datamax, Printronix and other direct thermal label printers(not for Dymo printers)
- BPA BPS free Strong Adhesive Waterproof Oil Proof Scratch Proof FSC RoHS approved superior paper(No black spots and perforations, incompatible with Dymo and Brother)
- 【Munbyn P941 Upgraded 2.0】 Munbyn green thermal printer added a USB flash drive to enable one-click driver installation, saving the trouble of browsing websites to download it. Besides the usb cable, a type-c cable is also provided specifically for Mac computers. Makes it easy for your label printer to handle a variety of different computer interfaces
- 【Wide Compatibility with Over 20 Platforms】Munbyn 4X6 shipping label printer supports all major e-commerce and shipping platforms, including Amazon, eBay，Shopify,UPS, USPS, FedEx, eBay, Esty, Shopify, Shipworks, Easyship, Shippo, ShipGator, Shippingeasy, PayPal, Ordoro, OrderCup, Endicia Dazzle, Shipwire, StockX, XPS Ship, etc. Support label conversion software to convert shipping label from 8x11 to 4x6 print size with one click
- 【Support Multi-PC Systems Including Chrome OS】 The thermal label printer is not only compatible with All Windows and Mac OS,but also with Chrome OS. With this label printer you can create custom labels directly from any application, making such as shipping labels, QR code labels, purchase barcode labels,as well as labels for categorizing your shoes, bags, and garments, etc
- 【150mm/s Ultra-fast Printing Speed】 Munbyn thermal label printer is easy to use and can automatically adjust label position with its intelligent paper return feature to confirm that each label is printed correctly. 150mm/s (72 labels per minute) ultra-fast printing speed to help increase your productivity. Print widths of 1.57" to 4.3" make you can print any type of labels
- 【Lifelong Technical Support】The label printer is equipped with a Japan 203 DPI ROHM print head, 3 months warranty for free replace. Premium thermal direct technology printing, no need to purchase extra toner or ink. Munbyn provides free Lifelong technical support for any product issues via live chat, phone calls, and emails, even remote-desktop operations support as you need
- 12 rolls - full 4.33"width Resin-Enhanced WAX formula
- Ships USPS PRIORITY at no extra fee - Click on 'Trek Label' for other quantities.
- With FREE PRINT HEAD CLEANER - Empty Core (Spool) ONLY on request when ordering.
- FULL RESIN for printing coated plastic labels, see ASIN# B07BX1BVLP
- Prints thermal transfer labels including tinted. ISO 9001, Rohs compliant, ISEGA tested
- 【150mm/s High-Speed Thermal Printer】Unlike other label printers on the market.K Comer innovative use 'SUSPENDED THERMAL TECHNOLOGY' in printer. Maintain higher resolution than 203DPI while achieving up to 86 labels/min high-speed printing.Greatly help you improve your work efficiency. There is no doubt that the CX418 is definitely a reliable partner in your work.
- 【First Choice For 'TECHNICAL BEGINNERS'】Driver installation only takes 4 steps! Double-click to open the installer from the USB disk or go to our website to download the latest driver software.There are no tedious steps, and get your thermal shipping label printer to work right away.Meanwhile, K Comer 4x6 label printer can automatically detect and learn your labels, bringing more convenience to your business.
- 【Wide Compatibility】The 4x6 label printer supports label widths from 1.57"to 4.3" (40mm-118mm), whether it is food labels, logo stickers, barcode labels and shipping labels, etc.It is compatible with major shipping and e-commerce platforms, including Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. It works well with Windows (7 and newer), Mac OS (10.11 and newer) and Linux Centos 7.0.Thermal label can be purchased by scrolling down the page.
- 【Environmentally Printer & Money Saver】 K Comer label printer for small business use enhanced direct thermal technology. No ink, no toner or ribbon.Very environmentally friendly. It can help you save thousands of shipping costs.K Comer offers powerful and free label Designer.You can easily create any label you need to print. 'Comer Label' can support PDF cutting, editing imported labels and designing new labels.
- 【Strong Technical Support】If you have any problems in use or installation. Please do not hesitate to contact us via Amazon. K Comer UPS Label Printer offers a free replacement service for up to 12 months. Provide free lifetime technical support, including Skype, Email, even remote-desktop operations support as you need.Please rest assured, K Comer Service Team is definitely a strong backing to maintain the stable operation of your business.
- UNLIMITED USES – The Bordell Thermal Multi-function Wide Format Label Printer is your one stop label printer. Use it to print labels for your factory, warehouse, business office, retail store, and even your home. Print your UPC labels, shipping labels, product labels, price labels, shelf and rack labels, binder labels, barcodes and much more.
- USE ANY TYPE OF THERMAL LABEL - The Bordell Thermal Label Printer works with any type of Direct Thermal Labels - Including the free UPS labels. Not having to purchase high priced proprietary labels will save you thousands of dollars over the life of the printer. Plus, with a thermal label, there is no ink or toner to constantly replace.
- MULTIPLE MEDIA TYPES – You aren’t locked into one specific type of thermal label. You can use continuous, die-cut, black mark, fan-fold, and even notched (outside wound). Compatible label sizes are 1.0” to 4.6” wide and .39” to 110” long. The printer accepts labels from 2.36 - 10 mil thick. Labels on a roll need a minimum of 1.5” core diameter.
- US BASED TECH SUPPORT – Need help setting up your printer? Bordell’s top notch tech support is here to help get your printer software installed and your printer up and running fast!
- 100% Acrylic
- Carhartt label sewn on front
- stretchable rib-knit fabric
- Hand wash only
- Suitable for Small Business - This thermal label printer can meet needs on various e-commerce and transportation platforms, including eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Esty, UPS, USPS, etc. With this desktop label printer, you can finish your label printing at home without ink or ribbon. It has simplified the process of printing labels, and it can be a useful assistant to help you save time and money. (Not Bluetooth & WiFi; Not for Chromebook)
- One-click Setup on Multi-systems - SP410 thermal shipping label printer is compatible with Windows (7 & newer/2000/XP/Vista), Mac OS, and Linux. This 4×6shipping label printer is easy to connect and work in several steps. Please download the driver from the iDPRT official website before printing. With the Free iDPRT Label Designer Software provided, you can easily create custom labels for printing.
- 4.25” Print Width for Thermal Labels - The shipping label printer for small business supports print widths of 2” to 4.25” (50mm-108mm). It can print various types of labels through the thermal labels of any brand. This shipping printer supports fan-fold labels and roll labels, you can print 70+ standard size labels with it. Not just for shipping labels, but also for DIY labels, FBA labels, address labels, reminder tags, etc.
- High Performance on Speed & Print Quality - Supported by 5.9 IPS (150mm/s) high-speed printing technology, this label printer for shipping packages can print 72 sheets of 4x6 labels per minute, improving your working efficiency considerably. With its high-printing speed, it also provides 203 DPI high-resolution for users, so you don’t have to worry about blurry or pixelated printing.
- Advanced Auto Label Detection & Portable Design - The shipping label printer can automatically adjust the label position with its intelligent paper return function, confirming that each label is printed correctly. The shipping label maker is so portable that you can lift it with one hand and put it on your desk without taking up too much space. Due to its excellent design and workmanship, our thermal label printer has been highly recommended by 30+ professional media.
- [Specifications]: Authentic MUNBYN Labels--(57.15mm)2-1/4" X (31.75mm)1-1/4" (1,000 Labels/Roll, 1 Roll, Pink), paper tube diameter: 1.26"(32mm), paper roll diameter: 3.15"(80mm).
- [ Strong Compatibility ]: The printer labels are perfectly compatible with MUNBYN, Rollo, iDRPT, Polono, Jiose, K Comer, LabelRange, OFFNOVA, JADENS, Phomemo, NefLaca, Zebra, MFLABEL, Arkscan, BESTEASY, and other direct thermal printers. (NOT Compatible With DYMO and Brother).
- [Paper Properties]: Thermal printer printing use, hand writable. No Ink Toner or Ribbons Needed!
- [Distinct Quality]: Thermal label paper with clear printing, strong self-adhesive, waterproof, and oil-proof properties, and a writable surface. Excellent business and personal assistant.
- [BPA&BPS Free]: Environmentally friendly and non-polluting, it can be used by anyone.
- [ Authentic MUNBYN Labels ] 4"x 6" (101.6mm x 152.4mm). 500 shipping labels per stack. Packed in a kraft carton to prevent damage. Tips: It is only suitable for thermal printers, not laser or inkjet printers.
- [ BPA/BPS FREE ] BPA (Bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical. It can cause endocrine disorders and have certain effects on people's health. MUNBYN Direct thermal paper has passed RoHs certification. It has been tested that the paper does not contain any carcinogens such as BPA or BPS.
- [ Waterproof and Oil-proof ] Smudge-Free and Resists Scratches, Water, Dirt, Dust, and Grease. Blank 4x6 mailing label with the perforated line for easy peeling.
- [ Fade Resistant & Reliable ] The thermal labels are made of upgraded material that prints crystal clear images and easy-to-read barcodes. brighter than the leading brand and significant resistance to smudges and scratches.
- [ Strong Compatibility ] The printer labels are perfectly compatible with MUNBYN, Rollo, iDRPT, Polono, Jiose, K Comer, LabelRange, OFFNOVA, JADENS, Phomemo, NefLaca, and other direct thermal printers without the hassle of sheet waste, or jams.
How to Chose the Best usps free thermal labels
Buying usps free thermal labels online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy usps free thermal labels online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the usps free thermal labels is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the usps free thermal labels is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an usps free thermal labels online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best usps free thermal labels for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a usps free thermal labels online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying usps free thermal labels online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying usps free thermal labels, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit usps free thermal labels or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing usps free thermal labels. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the usps free thermal labels. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering usps free thermal labels online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).