And We’ve researched and found some of the best models on the market today. Now that you’re here, too, you can learn more about them and decide which one is right for you.
We’ll tell you a little about each product we recommend so that you have all the information necessary to make an informed buying decision. Let’s get started!
Top 10 Best line output converter for subs: Reviews & Listing
When it comes to line output converter for subs, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular line output converter for subs products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- Add an amplifier to nearly any radio with the KISLOC2 Stereo Line-Out Converter. Experience true sonic accuracy at any volume level, with all the sparkling highs and thunderous lows of your original audio.
- Using nothing more than your factory speaker wires, the innovative KISLOC2 automatically converts the speaker signal into both an RCA signal and a powerful 100 milli-amp, 12-volt remote wire using DC offset.
- Accepts up to 55 watts (16 volts) of input signal
- Adjustable Line Output Converter
- Use the SNI-35 when adding an amplifier to a factory radio to convert the radio's speaker level output to the lower amplifier (RCA) level input
- Utilize Audio Transformer for Noise Isolation
- Phase Adjusted
- SUBWOOFER CONVERSION – The item has the function of RCA high to low, it also can convert the high-voltage signal output of the amplifier or speaker to the low-voltage signal, improve the sound quality.
- ADJUSTMENT FUNCTION-- Provide the level gain adjustment. Use the adjustment rotate button, you can adjust the bass down without having to pull over and manually adjust the amplifier, very convenience.
- VERSATILE USAGE -- It can add RCA level input or output for speaker. As the single dial, it can match stereo precisely. Also it can add the amplifier to OEM system.
- NEAT PLUG CONNECTOR – Reasonable and neat power plug, it has the prefect bonding and contact stability. Provide clean and excellent sound.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Just connect the wire between the speaker and amplifier as the instructions.
- Includes AudioControl Universal Dash Remote (ACR1)
- Active Speaker Level Inputs (up to 40V input handling) - Slim Chassis with Integrated Mounting Bracket
- Built-In Line Driver with up to 9.5 Vrms Output
- AccuBASS Bass Rolloff Compensation Circuit
- Multiple Trigger Modes: GTO, Audio Sense, 12 V Turn On. - Load Selection Switch for Painless OEM Integration
- Hi/Low Impedance Adapter Line Output Converter
- Converts car stereo speaker wire outputs into RCA cable outputs
- Allows the addition of 2-channel or mono amplifiers to factory and aftermarket stereos
- Includes a mountable remote control for adjusting subwoofer levels from your dashboard.
- Works with high power car stereos up to 80 watts per channel
- Recoil SWS12 is an universal All-in-One self-contained subwoofer ported enclosure with built-in amplifier
- Peak Power: 600 Watts / RMS 200 Watts PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Includes Recoil 8 Gauge Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit RCK8
- 2" High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil. Ultra Stiff IMPP Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement. 35Oz. Magnet Motor Structure. High Density NBR Rubber Surround
- Blue Power/Red Protection LED Indicator. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 30Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 9dB @ 50Hz. Subwoofer Level Remote Control Included
- Compact Dimensions: (5.5”+9”) x 15.3" x 20.8". If you are short on space, this is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: LC8i eight channel active line converter, ACR-3 Remote, Stinger SS600XS Amplifier Wiring Kit, and Car Toys bottle opener keychain. Car Toys is a USA AudioControl and Stinger Authorized Retailer and MECP-certified full service installer (installation NOT included). Manufacturer warranty.
- LC8I: Eight input and output channels – will accept 400 watt signals per channel // Auxiliary input for easy interfacing of iPods or other portable audio devices
- LC8I: Multi-function dash control (included) allows for Source Selection, Auxiliary Input Volume plus Subwoofer Level Control
- LC8I: Internal channel summing // Selectable GTO Signal-sensing Turn-on Circuit
- FULL COPPER AMP KIT INCLUDES: 17FT Translucent Blue Power Wire, 3FT Translucent Silver Ground Wire, 17FT Translucent Blue Twisted Pair RCA Interconnects, 3FT Black flex loom tubing, 16FT Blue Remote Turn-on Wire, 20FT Translucent Speaker Wire, and 1pc AGU Fuseholder.
- Product 1: Loaded Sub Enclosure Features: Final Impedance: 2 Ohm, Peak Power Handling: 2800 Watts, CEA-2031 Compliant RMS Power Handling: 700 Watts, ¾” MDF enclosure, Bonded stapled and braced, Computer designed vents, Angled at 15 % for perfect bass alignment
- Product 1: 2" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire, The wire we use to wind the voice coil is imported from Japan which is way better quality than the standard China wire, 50 Oz High Quality Magnet
- Product 1: Amplifier Features: Rockville dB12 2000 Watt/500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp, CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion)
- Product 1: RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.), - 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel, - 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel
- Product 2: Speaker to RCA Converter - Converts car stereo output speaker wire to RCA connectors. This speaker wire line out converter is compatible with high power car stereos up to 90 watts per channel. Delivering premium performance without noise, static, or buzzing
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: LCQ1 line output converter, ACR-2 Remote, and Car Toys bottle opener keychain. Car Toys is a USA AudioControl Authorized Retailer and MECP-certified full service installer (installation NOT included). Manufacturer warranty.
- INCLUDED REMOTE CONTROL: The dash-mounted ACR-2 wired remote allows you to adjust the volume of the bass while you're on the go, and to bypass and reengage the EQ to demonstrate your fine tuning. The speaker-level inputs sense incoming signals and turn on the LCQ1, while a built-in 12-volt trigger turns on your amps as well. If your factory system only has channels for front and rear speakers, AutoMode will create the output you can use for your subs.
- LCQ1: 6-channel line output converter plus 11-band equalization and bass restoration // 6 speaker-level inputs (each can handle up to 400 watts RMS) // internal channel summing
- LCQ1: subwoofer channels: 5 bands (center frequencies: 31.5, 50, 63, 80, 100 Hz) // front and rear channels: 6 bands (center frequencies: 125, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 8000 Hz)
- LCQ1: AccuBASS bass restoration circuitry // 6 preamp outputs (up to 8.5 volts RMS) // level matching controls with Maximized Indicator LED
- LC7i LOC Line Output Converter
- Six channels of active speaker level inputs
- Internal Channel Summing
- Output level control
- Compact chassis allowing for ease of installation
How to Chose the Best line output converter for subs
Buying line output converter for subs online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy line output converter for subs online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the line output converter for subs is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the line output converter for subs is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an line output converter for subs online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best line output converter for subs for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a line output converter for subs online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying line output converter for subs online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying line output converter for subs, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit line output converter for subs or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing line output converter for subs. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the line output converter for subs. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering line output converter for subs online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).