We made the ultimate list with the 10 best atx power supply tester from hundreds of products. We spent many hours making this top list by comparing all products at various sites. The best thing about our list is that we’re giving you our expert reviews, so we can ensure you that these products are the best-rated atx power supply tester on the market.
Listing of the Best atx power supply tester
When it comes to atx power supply tester, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular atx power supply tester products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- [8-in-1 ATX Power Supply Tester] -- Support test 20-pin ATX / 24-pin ATX / HDD (IDE) / Floppy 4-pin / PCI-e 6-pin / 4-pin / EPS 8-pin (NOTE: can not fit for PCI-e 8-pin) / SATA connectors
- [Aluminum Alloy Enclosure] -- Light and Easy to Carry, High Strength, Nice Thermal Conductivity & Corrosion Resistance
- [1.8'' LCD Screen] -- Outputted Voltages shows on the 1.8'' LCD Screen, Easy to Read ( The 1.8'' LCD Screen was Powered by 20-pin / 24-pin Connector ), Note: The Product Screen Has a Load of Scratches All Over It？Because The Screen is Easy to Scratch, We Put a Protective Film on It, If You Think It's Not Beautiful, You Can Tear It Off by Yourself
- [Beep Alarm] -- When your power supply test value is beyond normal range, the Power Supply Tester would issue a buzzer alarm, Easy to Know
- NOTE: The voltage of 20pin / 24pin connectors is displayed by the LCD Screen, as "+3.3V", "+12V1", "+5V", "-12V", "5VSB", "PG" (except "+12V2" on LCD Screen); The voltage of PCI-e 6P / 4P / EPS P8 connectors is displayed by the LCD Screen as "+12V2"
- Supports all ATX power supply up to ATX12V 2.3
- Oversized LCD panel shows all voltages within 1/10th volt for quick and easy troubleshooting
- Voltage reading for all rails (+12V/5V/+3.3V/5VSB/ 12V)
- Built in output connectors diagnostic system, low voltage, high voltage, no voltage, PG alarms
- Built in alarm to notify user of unstable or abnormal power supply activity
- Robust voltage tester for PC power supply
- Easy to read digital LCD display
- Test ATX Power supply with ease
- Made out of aluminum casing
- Accurate Voltage Indicator +/- 0. 1V (+12V1 / +5V / +3. 3V / 5VSB / +12V2 / -12V)
- 8-in-1 ATX power supply tester: Support testing 20-pin IDE/24-pin IDE/HDD/floppy disk 4-pin/PCI-e 6-pin/4-pin/8-pin/SATA connector.
- Aluminum alloy shell: light and easy to carry, high strength, good thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- 1.8" LCD screen: The output voltage is displayed on the 1.8" LCD screen, which is easy to read (1.8" LCD screen is powered by the 20-pin/24-pin connector). Note: Is there a scratch on the product screen? Because the screen is easy to scratch, we put a protective film on it, if you think it is not beautiful, you can tear it off by yourself.
- Buzzer alarm: When your power supply PG number fails, the power tester will emit a buzzer alarm, which is easy to know.
- When testing with HDD/floppy disk 4-pin/PCI-e 6-pin/4-pin/8-pin/SATA connector, the indicator on the left shows the output voltage (+12V + 3.3V + 5V).
- The LCD power tester is a powerful power test device. This power tester only needs to be connected to the ATX connector of the power supply to easily and intuitively know whether the output of each power supply is normal. It can detect ATX, BTX, ITX, TFX computer power supply, and can display various voltage and PG values in liquid crystal to quickly detect the performance of computer power supply.
- The LCD displays various parameters such as output voltage and PG. When each parameter exceeds the normal value, the buzzer will sound a warning and the corresponding value will flash.
- It can measure the voltage of each group of power supply 3.3V/+5V/+12V/-12V/SB+5V/PG, and also measure the output wire P4/P6/P8/SATA/IDE, external DIE/SATA/P6/P8 is the light Displayed, there is no LCD voltage. Only the 24pin or 20pin will have the LCD voltage.
- It has LCD intuitive and accurate display voltage (+/-0.01V), automatic fault alarm, complete test interface, small and beautiful appearance, and many test functions. It is the best choice for quickly detecting PC power.
- Support 20Pin, 24Pin ATX interface / SATA interface / 4Pin, 8Pin interface / PCI-E graphics card 6Pin interface / floppy drive interface / ATE hard disk interface.
- AUTOMATICALLY ALARM: When your power supply test value is beyond normal range, the Power Supply Tester would issue a buzzer alarm, Easy to Know.
- WITH LED DISPLAY: We have developed a portable computer power tester for the power supply market that can judge the quality of the power supply. It has LCD display intuitive and accurate display voltage (+/ 0.01V), automatic fault alarm, complete test interface, small and beautiful appearance, and more test functions. It is your best choice and reliable helper to quickly detect PC power.
- EASY TO USE: This power tester only needs to be connected to the power supply ATX connector to easily and intuitively know whether the output of each power supply is normal. It can detect ATX, BTX, ITX, TFX computer power supply, and can display various voltage and PG values in LCD screen to quickly detect the performance of computer power supply.
- PRACTICAL & CONVENIENCE: Small and practical power tester. Now the number of power output groups is increasing. As long as one of them has problem, the hardware of the computer system may work abnormally or even burn out. To measure whether the output voltage output of the power supply is stable, the player usually uses a multimeter. But for the average user is still a little troublesome.
- NOTE: It can also measure the output wire P4/P6/P8/SATA/IDE, and the external DIE/SATA/P6/P8 is the light display, there is no LCD voltage. There is LCD voltage display only when connecting to the 24pin or 20pin.
- The Power Supply Tester is a Robust Voltage,Tester for PC-Power Suppluy.Protect Your Computer from Damage.
- Green LED display lights-up when your devices is running smoothly. VOLTAGE TEST:+12V,-12V +5V,-5V +3.3V, 5V STAND BY(SB)12V, POWER GOOD(PG).
- Easy to use.The Operation Instruction on The Face of Tester.
- Optimal Shop Carefree 12 months warranty and friend customer service.
- 【ATX Power Supply Tester】SAMFINTON computer power supply tester support 20-pin / 24-pin / HDD / Floppy 4-pin / PCI-e 6-pin / 4-pin / 8-pin / SATA connectors.
- 【Aluminum Alloy Enclosure】Nice thermal conductivity & corrosion Resistance,with a high strength housing. The computer power tester is more durable than the plastic case on the market.
- 【Practical PC Power Tester】The 1.8inch LCD display intuitive and accurate display outputted Voltages (+/-0.01V), automatic fault alarm.
- 【Normal】Turn on the power supply, will hear "DiDi" ring, If all groups of data are not flashing, the power supply output voltage is normal.
- 【Faulty】If a certain voltage signal is not detected, or the detected voltage value exceeds the normal value, a long “beep” buzzer will be emitted; if the corresponding voltage value or PG also flashes, it indicates a fault.
- 24 Pin EPS / ATX power supply jumper bridge tool is compatible with 24/20 pin connector.
- 24 Pin psu jumper bridge connector plug can run and start up any EPS / ATX power supply by its self.
- 24 Pin power supply jumper is using Standard 18AWG UL1007 cable for reliability in long use.
- Often used when assembling/testing liquid cooling systems, hard drives, fans, testing lights, BTC Miners or the power supply itself.
- What You Get: 3x 24-Pin power supply jumper,
- The power supply tester is a robust voltage tester for PC-power supplies
- ATX . BTX, and ITX compliant power supplies can be tested
- LCD display indicate the status of voltage
- The PC / SPS is suitable for the ambitious hobbies, as well as for a quick functional check in a specialized trade
- Test the power supply and avoid damage to computer equipment; no batteries needed
How to Chose the Best atx power supply tester
Buying atx power supply tester online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy atx power supply tester online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the atx power supply tester is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the atx power supply tester is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an atx power supply tester online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best atx power supply tester for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a atx power supply tester online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying atx power supply tester online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying atx power supply tester, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit atx power supply tester or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing atx power supply tester. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the atx power supply tester. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering atx power supply tester online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).