And We’ve researched and found some of the best models on the market today. Now that you’re here, too, you can learn more about them and decide which one is right for you.
We’ll tell you a little about each product we recommend so that you have all the information necessary to make an informed buying decision. Let’s get started!
Top 10 Best active subwoofer: Reviews & Listing
When it comes to active subwoofer, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular active subwoofer products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- Active 10” subwoofer perfect to provide that extra punch for your home theater or music listening setup
- Amplify your movie, music, and gaming experience with a speaker that provides full frequency audio with a three-way coaxial, four-driver speaker system
- Create a robust 5.1.2 home theater setup perfect for Dolby Atmos with the complete range of CS speakers from Sony with the SACS9 subwoofer, 2 SSCS3 tower speakers, 1 SSCS8 center channel speaker, 2 SSCS5 bookshelf speakers, and 2 SSCSE Dolby Atmos enabled speakers
- 10” Dual layer mica woofer diaphragm delivers faithful sound and optimal bass response
- Motion feedback technology utilizes detection circuitry to correct variations in the input signal, helping to prevent distortion
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 8” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- Dynamic Power: 100W (5 ohms)
- Rockville RBG10S 10" 1200 Watt Bass Gig Active Powered PA Subwoofer
- 300 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program / 1200 Watts Peak. 10" Woofer with 70oz Magnet and 2" Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 55HZ-1800HZ. Adjustable Crossover Control: 60HZ-800HZ. Maximum SPL @ 1w / 1m: 110dB Peak / 105dB Continuous
- Power-On and Signal Input LED Indicators. Clip Limiter Circuitry with LED Indicator
- Built-in Limiter Circuit automatically detects signal is being overdriven so that it does not clip and distort
- Powerful 2000-Watt powered subwoofer with 18” low-frequency driver for bass reinforcement.; 400 Watts RMS/ 800 watts Program/ 2000 Watts Peak; 18 inch woofer with 60oz magnet and 3" voice coil. Great for parties, bars, weddings, meetings, speeches, churches, gymnastics, conferences, home theaters, etc.
- Balanced XLR combo input and stereo RCA input ensures that left and right audio signal are both collected to avoid losing channel information.Stereo RCA output and full range XLR combo output. It also comes with filtered XLR output to export audio signal between 100Hz and 20KHz.
- Selectable phase from 0°to 180°to run multiple subwoofers. Power-on and max volume indicators, crossover 40Hz-160Hz.
- Lightweight but powerful: Built-in CLass-D amplifier ensures deep and thrilling stereo sound. Two side handles make it easy to transport. Weight: 68lbs; Dimension:22”(W) x24.5”(D) x26”(H)
- Super solid housing is made of plywood to reduces resonance for distortion-free and accurate response. Housing is also plated with special material for impact-resistance.
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A.
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 4 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- 8" SPEAKER DRIVER - Delivers powerful sound with highly accurate, distortion-free bass to provide you with a better listening experience.
- LOW PASS FILTER WITH FREQUENCY RESPONSE DOWN TO 38Hz - Ensures that your woofer only plays sounds too low for your speakers to properly output. Supplement your speakers great high and mid-range with bass you can really feel.
- THICK MDF WOODEN ENCLOSURE - We use high quality, dense fiberboard materials that offer reduced acoustic resonance for better audio quality.
- AUTOMATIC STANDBY - Save on electricity with an auto standby feature that ensures the woofer is not unnecessarily using up power when it's not being used.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Edifier guarantees you'll have an amazing experience with our products. Buy with confidence, and enjoy our 2 year warranty.
- 8-Inch Low Profile Preloaded Active Subwoofer System
- 300 Watts Peak Power, 150 Watts Rated Power
- Spun Paper Cone
- Amplifier: Class D, Variable Low Pass Filter: 50-150Hz, Inputs: RCA and High Level
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Rockville RBG18FA 18" 3000W Pro audio folded horn Active powered subwoofer
- 750 Watts RMS/ 1500 watts Program/ 3000 Watts Peak. 18" Woofer with 130oz magnet and 4" Voice coil
- Frequency response: (+/-3dB) 25Hz - 120Hz. Maximum SPL @ 1W/ 1M: 135dB peak/ 129dB continuous
- Power-on and signal input LED indicators. Signal input LED indicator. Clip limiter circuitry with LED indicator
- Computerized diagnostic circuit with LED indicator. Balanced XLR + TRS input jacks
- Power Handling: Peak: 550 watts RMS: 200 watts
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply/Thermal Protection Circuit Remote Subwoofer Control Included RCA and High-Level Inputs
- Delayed Soft Remote Turn On Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 - +12 dB Variable Low-pass Filter: 85 - 150 Hz
- Constant Subsonic Filter: @ 35Hz Selectable Phase : 0 or 180 degrees
How to Chose the Best active subwoofer
Buying active subwoofer online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy active subwoofer online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the active subwoofer is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the active subwoofer is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an active subwoofer online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best active subwoofer for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a active subwoofer online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying active subwoofer online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying active subwoofer, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit active subwoofer or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing active subwoofer. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the active subwoofer. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering active subwoofer online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).