And We’ve researched and found some of the best models on the market today. Now that you’re here, too, you can learn more about them and decide which one is right for you.
We’ll tell you a little about each product we recommend so that you have all the information necessary to make an informed buying decision. Let’s get started!
Top 10 Best 8 bay external hard drive enclosure: Reviews & Listing
When it comes to 8 bay external hard drive enclosure, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular 8 bay external hard drive enclosure products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- Support All Brands Of 2.5 Inch And 3.5 Inch Sata Hard Disk Drive Up To 18Tb Per Drive. (Does Not Support Raid And Nas Function)
- Smart Fan Function With Built-In Thermal Sensor Support Auto & Manual Mode With 3 Level Of Fan Speed
- Super Speed Usb3.0 5Gbps Connection Transfer Your Files In A Breeze. Supports Sata I/Ii/Iii(6Gb/S), Uasp And Usb 3.0(5Gb/S)
- Independent Control Switch For Each Drive Allows Drives To Be Powered Off Individually. Dissipates Heat Efficiently With Steel Housing & Quiet Fan
- Support all brand of 3.5" SATA hard disk drive up to 18TB per drive
- Support all brand of 2.5" SATA SSD / HDD up to 12TB per drive. (Adapter bracket required, and sold separately. Search Amazon ASIN: B073R51B3Y
- Transfer rate up to 10.0Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C (USB-C to USB-C cable included)
- Smart Fan Function with built-in thermal sensor support Auto & Manual mode with 3 level of fan speed
- Support Power Synchronization, UASP, and S.M.A.R.T. Please Check Hard Drive Support Section below
- LARGE CAPACITY -- Every single disk of the 3.5 usb c enclosure can reach up to 16TB, altogether 128TB larger capacity for the enterprises big data backup and storage, also a good choice for nas expansion. The 3.5inch sata enclosure can support 3.5inch HDD and 2.5inch SSD/HDD with a bracket
- Tool-Free Installation -- The construction of the 8 bay drive enclosure is magnetics design with 8 magnetic chips on the cover, you can just spend 3 seconds to complete drive installation and prolong the service life of the cover, easy your working way and save your time
- THREE CHIP CONTROL -- The 8 bay hdd enclosure adopts three high-end chip, which has both transmission performance for fast 5Gbps and stability and can carry the huge data interaction of the enterprise, reduce the delay
- GOOD HEAT DISSIPATION PERFORMANCE -- Two 92mm cooling fans built in the usb drive enclosure with honeycomb dissipation holes at the back of the 3.5 hdd enclosure, and the aluminum alloy material made the whole 8 bay external enclosure can helps to accelerate the flowing wind and heat dissiapation for prolong the service life of the hard drive
- 12 MONTH QUALITY ASSURANCE WITH LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT - All ORICO products purchased through Amazon include an 12-month quality assurance and lifetime technical support. If for any reason, you are dissatisfied with the product, just let us know and we promise to make it right
- Supports Mini-SAS SFF-8088 maximum 48 Gbps transfer speed
- Supports up to eight 2.5" SAS/SATA 6 Gbit/s drives. Individual metal key lock for each drive for extra security. Independent drive status LED
- Built-in cooling fan for excellent heat dissipation
- Compatible with all 2.5" drives up to 15mm thickness. Fully supports SATA Hot-Swap function
- Complete retail pack includes Mini-SAS SFF-8088 to Mini-SAS SFF-8088 cable, Mini-SAS SFF-8087 to SATA 7 pin cable, power adapter card and Mini-SAS adapter
- High-capacity add-on storage
- Fast data transfers
- Plug-and-play ready for Windows PCs
- WD quality inside and out
- 12TB so you can save and build your Xbox gaming collection up to 300 games. (As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.) (Number of games based on a 36GB average per game. The number of games will vary based on file size, formatting, other programs, and factors.)
- 1-Month membership of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate included with purchase. (1-Month trial offer of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for new Xbox Game Pass members only. Limit: 1 per person/account. Available for a limited time. See product packaging for full details.)
- 7200RPM drive with active cooling technology and speeds up to 250 MB/s. (Based on read speed and internal testing. As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.)
- Two 7.5W USB Type-A charging ports to charge your gaming gear and accessories.
- Purpose-built for gamers based on WD_BLACK quality and reliability.
- Colossal capacity and transportable design
- Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) and USB-C (10Gbps) compatibility
- Supports multi-stream 4K, 8K and VR workflows
- Hardware RAID: Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- 5-Year limited warranty
- Eight Universal 3.5/2.5-inch Drive Bays Use SATA/SAS1 and U.2/M.22 NVMe drives for up to 144TB of capacity and real-world speeds up to 2750MB/s. The top four bays can utilize U.2 SSDs
- Convenient front mounted USB-C and (2) USB-A 10Gb/s ports for peripherals and mobile devices. Frontside SD 4.0 and CFexpress card readers with up to 985MB/s speed
- DisplayPort 1.4 for connecting up to an 8K display and second Thunderbolt 3 port4 for daisy-chaining devices or additional display(s).
- PCIe x16 connector/x4 lane slot for audio/video capture, networking, SSD storage, hardware RAID card, or I/O card
- Create, manage, and monitor advanced RAID sets with SoftRAID, the world's most advanced RAID management solution with easy setup, e-notifications, and drive integrity monitoring. / RAID 4/5/1+0 (10) is available for Mac only at this time
- Compatibility: 2.5-Inch form factor size for capacity-dense storage, SATA III 6G interface
- Performance: storage space of 7680GB, qlc NAND flash Type for endurance & Performance
- Applications: real-time analytics, big data, AI data lakes, machine and deep learning
- Features: AES 256-bit encryption, power Loss protection, end-to-end data path protection
- Reliability: 24x7 availability, long-term lifespan, full Micron Warranty can be claimed through point of purchase
- Eight universal 2.5 or 3.5-inch SSDs/HDDs drive bays w/ Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports (Thunderbolt 2/Thunderbolt backward compatible)
- Daisy-chain six units together for up to 768TB of storage capacity or five additional Thunderbolt devices with second Thunderbolt 3 port
- DisplayPort 1.2 for connecting up to a 4K display
- No drivers needed and includes Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Thunderbolt certified for Mac and Windows w/ Up to 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
How to Chose the Best 8 bay external hard drive enclosure
Buying 8 bay external hard drive enclosure online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy 8 bay external hard drive enclosure online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the 8 bay external hard drive enclosure is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the 8 bay external hard drive enclosure is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an 8 bay external hard drive enclosure online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best 8 bay external hard drive enclosure for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a 8 bay external hard drive enclosure online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying 8 bay external hard drive enclosure online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying 8 bay external hard drive enclosure, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit 8 bay external hard drive enclosure or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing 8 bay external hard drive enclosure. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the 8 bay external hard drive enclosure. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering 8 bay external hard drive enclosure online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).