We made the ultimate list with the 10 best 35mm slide scanner for mac from hundreds of products. We spent many hours making this top list by comparing all products at various sites. The best thing about our list is that we’re giving you our expert reviews, so we can ensure you that these products are the best-rated 35mm slide scanner for mac on the market.
Listing of the Best 35mm slide scanner for mac
When it comes to 35mm slide scanner for mac, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular 35mm slide scanner for mac products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- Includes adjustable rapid slide feeder; Once you digitize them into JPG files they can be copied, moved, duplicated freely with a simple click of a mouse.
- 5/10 Mega Pixel Stand alone Film/Slide, scan film to your SD card(up to 32GB SDHC) or computer in 1800DPI high resolution
- USB 2.0 interface Convert Video Cable to TV out feature: NTSC/PAL
- Display is 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen (480x234)on the bottom, you can make the adjustment conveniently
- Operation system: Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8，10，Mac OS
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
- Converts film &slide to digital image(135mm or 35mm negative /slide) in computer with updated software within 2 seconds, quick single pass scanning. No memory card required
- WIth 1800/3600 DPI interpolation resolution, it supports to save high resolution images in your PC and edit the scanned image with the software in CD
- System required: WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7/windows8/windows10/MAC
- Powered by USB, no other additional power required
- Package included: USB Film Scanner , USB Cable, Software CD, Negative Film Holder, Positive Slide Holder, Manual,Cleaning Brush
- Built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images.
- 7200 x 7200 dpi (69 Megapixels) for 35mm Negative film and mounted slides. 48-bit input, 24/48-bit output
- Up to 3.6 Dynamic Range Enhanced Multi-Exposure Function for improved image quality 64-bit hardware and software support
- Powerful software include - bundles with Plustek QuickScan and LaserSoft Imaging Silverfast SE Plus 8 ( US 119 )
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10/11 and Mac OS 10.7 to 11.x (Big Sur), user can download driver from Plustek website.
- Auto Batch Slide Scanning - Magazine feeder holds up to 50 slides at a time for quick and easy automatic feeding and scanning.
- User friendly interface - The PowerSlide X has built-in a mini light panel which allows users to conveniently view the slide image before scanning. Users can also advance or reverse the slide tray by pressing the navigation buttons from the manual front control panel.
- Superior Image Quality - With advanced 10,000dpi optical resolution, 48-bit data conversion, Dmax 4.2 dynamic range, PowerSlide X captures and digitizes a crisp and vivid image from the slide, which provides very hi-res scans with great dynamic range.
- Infrared dust and scratch removal - Magic Touch technology eliminates flaws in film, such as dust or scratches, in the final image scan.
- Higher color accuracy - Multipass Xposure technology scans each frame or slide three separate times for optimal sharpness and color accuracy.
- 【Foldable and Space Saving Design】This scanner is foldable and do not take up much room, you can Fold it into the Size of a Small Box, so it's very convenient to storage and travel.
- 【Relive Those Old Memories】Compatible with 35mm Slides and Film Negatives. No More Complicated operation and expensive fees.
- 【Simple and Super Easy to Use】Insert a slide or negative into the tray, turn on Built-In LED backlight, place the lens of your smart phone over the hole and then click to capture. Please note: the quality of photos will be limited to the resolution of your phone's camera.
- 【FILM TO JPEG with Your Phone】 Rybozen mobile film scanner allows you convert old 35mm Films and Slides With Your Smartphone. This scanner is a great gift for parents and interesting toy for kids.
- 【Free APP to Scan Edit and Share】Use free Rybozen App to Capture, Crop, Rotate and Filter; Adjust Color and Contrast; Share on Social Media!
- Quickly & Easily Scan Your Old Film, Slides, & Negatives to Digital Photos at 22 MegaPixels (Interpolated) - SD Card Not Included
- Extra Large 5" Preview Screen - See Your Photos in "Real Time" As You Scan
- Works with 35mm, 110, & 126 Negatives and 50mm Slides - No Computer or Drivers Required
- Mini HDMI Output - Output To TV As You Scan or View Scanned Photos After You Scan (Mini HDMI Cable Not Included)
- Full 2-Year Warranty From ClearClick (Extendable To 3 Years With Product Registration) & Free Tech Support from ClearClick, a USA-Based Small Business
- ✔HIGH RESOLUTION DETAIL - Digitizes 35mm Negatives and Slides at High Quality 7200 DPI 69 MP Resolution, Equally Full-Frame DSLR 69 Megapixels Image Files, Capable of Reproducing Professional Prints Up to 20" x 24" or Larger.
- ✔DYNAMIC RANGE SHADOW AND LIGHT - Captures Maximum Shadows and High Light Details
- ✔PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE BUNDLE - Bundles with Plustek QuickScan and Worldwide Professional Scanning and Image-Processing Software LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast SE Plus 8.
- ✔FREE CARRY BAG - Light Weight for Storage and Travel. Includes a Custom Bag to Protect the Scanner from Dust and is Easy to Carry.
- ✔Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ 11 and Mac OS 10.8.x ~ 13.x , user can download driver from Plustek website.
- Built in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images
- Bundles Lasersoft Imageing SilverFast Ai Studio 8 ( US 299 )
- Standard IT8 Calibration Target (ISO 12641-1 compliant 1997) helps you ensures accurate color results , reducing the need for repeated scans or extensive post processing color correction
- HDRi function - captures this information into a 64bit color HDRi file or a 32bit greyscale HDRi file
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.7.x ~ 11.x (Big Sur) , user can download driver from Plustek website.
- Converts 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format within 2 seconds.
- Stand-Alone and no computer required, tranfers your old film/slides to Color or Black&White picture in SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and supports to adjust the brightness or color of image.
- With software interpolation, digitized photo quality up to 22 megapixels
- Mac & PC compatible, transfers High resolution Images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- View the scanned photos directly on integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or connect it to TV for larger screen display. Easy to operate for elderly.
How to Chose the Best 35mm slide scanner for mac
Buying 35mm slide scanner for mac online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy 35mm slide scanner for mac online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the 35mm slide scanner for mac is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the 35mm slide scanner for mac is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an 35mm slide scanner for mac online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best 35mm slide scanner for mac for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a 35mm slide scanner for mac online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying 35mm slide scanner for mac online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying 35mm slide scanner for mac, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit 35mm slide scanner for mac or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing 35mm slide scanner for mac. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the 35mm slide scanner for mac. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering 35mm slide scanner for mac online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).