We made the ultimate list with the 10 best 2m antenna from hundreds of products. We spent many hours making this top list by comparing all products at various sites. The best thing about our list is that we’re giving you our expert reviews, so we can ensure you that these products are the best-rated 2m antenna on the market.
Listing of the Best 2m antenna
When it comes to 2m antenna, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular 2m antenna products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- No tuning needed
- 43" tall
- Single section
- 3.5dBd actual gain VHF & 6dBd actual gain UHF
- Antenna, Vertical, Dual-Band Base/Repeater, Fiberglass, 2m/70cm, 150W, UHF Female/SO-239, 4.5 ft. Height, Each
- Fiberglass Radomes. Stainless Steel Hardware. Wide Band performance
- Factory adjusted - no tuning required. High wind rating. DC grounded
- Connector: UHF
- Remarks: Works well in areas where height and/or antenna restrictions are an issue.
- THIS IS: The Deluxe Tripod Super Antenna, top-of-the-line setup, with All HF Bands 80m-6m and simultaneous VHF 2 meter. Ruggedized version MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, 2 METER ADAPTER, LARGE TRIPOD, GROUND SPIKE MOUNT, TITANIUM SUPER-WHIP, 80 & 60 METER COILs, GO BAGS. #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Package includes entire emergency communications /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose MP1LXMAX for transmitting/receiving.
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 60m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m, 6m, meters (3.5MHz to 30MHz tuning) plus simultaneous 2 meters (144 to 148 MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, and everything in between. TUNING METHOD: Antenna tunes by calibrated manual slip of the SuperSlider Coil grip, with no need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- Perfect for vacation, field days, and backyard. PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM4 Large Deluxe Tripod + UM3 SuperMount + SP3 SuperSpike + MC80 Coil + MC60 Coil + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB2 Go Bag + GB4 Go Bag + Includes All Necessary Radial Sets: MR4010, MR8075, MR6060, MR642, MR2Y. Everything collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip cases, with internal velcro pockets.
- SIZE: Total extended height 12 feet (3.7m). Antenna Collapsed Size: 12" (30cm). Tripod Collapsed Size: 25" (64cm). Go Bag Size: 13"x9"x3.5" (33x23x9cm). Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarter-wave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured by HFpack Shootout). COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms). FILLED ANTENNA GO BAG: 4.8 pounds (2kg) FILLED TRIPOD GO BAG: 3 pounds (1.4kg) loaded weight.
- FEATURES: New type of Dual Band HF + plus 2 meters antenna, with the MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter. The durable SuperWhip is an indestructible Titanium metal alloy, so flexible that it can be rolled up in an 12 inch diameter circle and stowed on the GB2 Go Bag. The TM4 Large Deluxe Tripod sets up on any surface. The UM3 SuperMount can also be used with the included SP3 SuperSpike for quick low-profile setup on the ground, lawn, or sand. Antenna requires manual HF tuning using included SuperSlider.
- Include: X1 18 inches Dual-Band VHF & UHF Antenna, X1 10 Ft RG58 Cable with PL-259 Connector and Magntic Base.
- Fastly Installation: 2.95" Strong Rare Earth Magnet Base. Fix it on the car roof in a second.
- High Performance: To get better Performance, You can change the antenna positions on the top of car. Omni-Directional Dual-Band VHF & UHF (137-149,437-480 Mhz),VSWR: Less 1.4 (145 Mhz)/ Less 1.2 (455 Mhz),Gain 2dBi/ 3dBi
- More Durable: Waterproof Design,Stainless Steel Antenna,RG58 Heavy duty Cable,Antifreeze materials
- Quality Assured: One Year Warranty, Just Replace New for you if quality problem.
- [Directional YAGI antenna]Frequency:144/430MHZ(136-174MHZ/400-470MHz); Gain:9.5/11.5dBi; Maximum Power Input-watts:100W; VSWR:less than 1.5; Impedance:50Ω
- 3 Sections,8 Elements; Weight:0.75Kg; Size:925×1045×60 mm; Rated wind velocity 60 m/s
- [Simple construction,Easy Tuning and Assembly]The surface is made of aluminum alloy,Antioxidant,make the antenna bright and clean,sturdy and durable,good environmental adaptability.Lightweight,High strength,Waterproof,Corrosion resistant.
- The body of the Yagi Antenna makes it highly resilient to outdoor use. Strong wind resistance,Rated wind velocity 60 m/s.Securely attached to the mounting surface with the U-Bracket.
- High gain benefit,great‘front to back’ratio;Strong directionality.
- Support VHF UHF dual band radio antenna; you can communicate freely on 144/430MHz; SL16 connector
- Real 7.2 dBi gain wide bandwidth and low swr; gives you clearer and more stable communication even in remote locations
- Three alloy sub-antenna two-stage antenna design; bring you a more stable signal; lighter weight you can easily install and raise it
- High quality glass steel and high strength alloy connector
- Effective protect oscillator against strong winds and thunderstorm
- THIS IS: Super Antenna Low Profile tripod Go Bag setup for all HF Bands 80m-10m and simultaneous VHF 2 meters. The ruggedized compact MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, 2 METER ADAPTER, TRIPOD, UNIVERSAL MOUNT, TITANIUM SUPER-WHIP, 80 & 60 METER COILs, and GO BAG. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Package includes entire emergency communications /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose the MP1DXMAX for transmitting/receiving.
- Perfect for Vacation and Field Day. PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM1 Low Profile Tripod + UM2 SuperMount + MC80 Coil + MC60 Coil + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB2 Super Go Bag + SP3 SuperSpike + All Radial Sets: MR4010, MR8075, MR6060, MR642, MR2R, MR2Y, and MR2B. Everything collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip case, which features internal velcro pockets and SW1 SuperWhip storage straps.
- SIZE: Total antenna extended length 7ft (2.13m). Antenna Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Go Bag Size: 13"x9"x3.5" (33x23x9cm) WEIGHT: Antenna itself weighs 1 pound (0.4kg). Antenna with everything in the Go Bag totals 6.5 pounds. Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarter-wave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured by HFpack Shootout). COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 60m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m, 6m, meters (3.5MHz to 30MHz tuning) plus simultaneous 2 meters (144 to 148 MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, MURS, Weather, FM, Scanner, and everything in between. TUNING METHOD: Antenna tunes by calibrated manual slip of the SuperSlider Coil grip, with no need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- FEATURES: Includes new UM2 SuperMount with NVIS SuperTilt. Dual Band HF + plus 2 meters, with MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter. Durable SuperWhip, indestructible Titanium metal alloy, so flexible it can be rolled up in an 12" circle and stowed in the GB2 Super Go Bag. The TM1 Low Profile Tripod sets up on any flat surface. The UM2 SuperMount clamps to most surfaces, fences, ladders, tables, benches, railings, or attaches with included U-bolt to any 1.25" pipe, post, or balcony railing.
- Max Power: 200 Watts SBB/100W FM
- VSWR: 1.5:1 or less
- Length: 10' 2", Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Connector: SO-239, Construction: Heavy-duty fiberglass, 2 sections
- Gain & Wave: 146MHz 6.5dBi 5/8 wave x 2, 446MHz 9.0dBi 5/8 wave x 5
- Frequency:136-174mhz; Connector:SO239/UHF Female/SL16-Female; Gain:2.5dBi; Max power:100W
- Length:17inch; Material:Fiberglass(Strong, durable and waterproof)
- Easy to install;Provides stable signal;good for your indoor and outdoor work.
- Work for BaoFeng, Kenwood, ICOM, YAESU, TYT, Retevis, Motorola, Vertex Standard, HYT, Hytera, Uniden, Cobra, President, Midland, Wilson VHF handheld radios and mobile radios, radio scanners,repeaters,Marine VHF Radio,etc.
- Package include:1*VHF Fiberglass Mobile Antenna ; 1*Antenna Mount Bracket
How to Chose the Best 2m antenna
Buying 2m antenna online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy 2m antenna online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the 2m antenna is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the 2m antenna is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an 2m antenna online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best 2m antenna for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a 2m antenna online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying 2m antenna online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying 2m antenna, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit 2m antenna or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing 2m antenna. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the 2m antenna. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering 2m antenna online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).