We made the ultimate list with the 10 best 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench from hundreds of products. We spent many hours making this top list by comparing all products at various sites. The best thing about our list is that we’re giving you our expert reviews, so we can ensure you that these products are the best-rated 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench on the market.
Listing of the Best 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench
When it comes to 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL TOYOTA CARTRIDGE STYLE OIL FILTERS - The Motivx Tools 64.3mm 14 flute oil filter wrench is compatible with all Toyota and Lexus cartridge style oil filter caps from 1.8L - 5.7L engines. This includes popular models like Camry, Tundra, Tacoma, 4Runner, RAV4, Corolla, Highlander, Prius and more that use a cartridge style filter where you remove a plastic cap to expose the paper filter element inside.
- WILL NOT BREAK TABS ON FILTER - This patent pending second generation filter removal tool features a “notch-less” design which securely grips the fluted plastic portion of the oil filter cap without engaging the tabs like older wrench designs. This prevents the tabs from cracking or breaking off which can lead to serious oil leaks.
- FITS A WIDE RANGE OF FILTERS - Outdated filter wrenches have limited fitment and only work with filters for either 1.8L or 2.5-5.7L engines. The Motivx Tools MX2320-US wrench works with all Toyota cartridge style filters and is compatible with Toyota spin-on style oil filters 90915-YZZF1, 90915-YZZN1, 90915-10009, and 90118-WBA40. Also works with select 14 flute spin-on filters from Honda, Bosch, Mobil 1, Purolator and Hiflofiltero.
- MADE IN USA - This oil filter wrench is proudly made in the USA. It is precision CNC machined from solid aluminum for a perfect fit and includes a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. The main body of the wrench is made from 6061-T6 aluminum and anodized grey while the drive hub is made from 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum for ultimate strength and anodized red for better visibility.
- DUAL DRIVE - This wrench can be operated with a 3/8” drive ratchet or extension, or a 24mm socket.
- High Quality and Fast Ships from USA
- This is an Aftermarket Part.
- Package Included: 1x Oil Filter Cap Wrench as pictured
- High Quality: A ABIGAIL Toyota oil filter wrenches are forged from high quality 6061 T5 aluminum, which can bear tremendous pressure when you unscrew the extremely tight Toyota oil filter caps. and the surface is treated with a high quality black anodized finish to prevent corrosion.
- Design: There are 4 slots on the bottom edge, which are mated perfectly with the tabs on the Toyota 15620-31060 oil filter cover and helps prevent slippage when you unscrew the oil filter housing with tremendous strength by a socket wrench or adjustable spanner.
- Application: This 64mm 14 flute oil filter wrench fits all Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles equipped with 2.5L to 5.7L engines that use Toyota's cartridge style oil filter system while it does not fit the 1.8L engine or vehicles that use disposable spin-on style oil filters.
- Installation Instruction: Install the wrench on the filter cap indexing the tabs and unscrew it using either a 27mm socket or 3/8” drive ratchet. If the cap is severely over tightened we recommend using only a 27mm socket to avoid breakage.
- Service: 100% satisfaction guarantee, If you have any issues with the oil filter wrench, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you.
- Thicker than before: This Filter Wrench forged from High Quality 6061-T5 Aluminum with black paint finish to prevent corrosion. Thicker and more solid!
- Wide Application: Perfect for 64mm Cartridge Style Oil Filter. It has a Regular 14-sided shape, the distance between opposite sides is 64mm, so it will fit 64mm traditional canister filters.
- Please check the 2nd & 3rd picture. It will guide you correctly. lease confirm the size of the product before purchase
- This Oil Filter Wrench Compatible with 2013-2015 TOYOTA Avalon 2.5L; 2005-2015 Avalon 3.5L; 2010-2015 Camry 2.5L; 2007-2015 Camry 3.5L; 2010-2015 4-Runner 4.0L; 2010-2014 FJ Cruiser 4.0L; 2009-2015 Highlander 2.7L; 2008-2015 Highlander 3.5L; 2008-2015 Land Cruiser 5.7L; 2009-2015 RAV4 2.5L; 2006-2012 RAV4 3.5L; 2010-2012 Sequoia 4.6L; 2008-2015 Sequoia 5.7L; 2011-2013 Sienna 2.7L; 2007-2015 Sienna 3.5L; 2010-2015 Tundra 4.6L; 2007-2015 Tundra 5.7L; 2009-2015 Venza 2.7L; 2009-2015 Venza 3.5L;
- The Oil Filter Cap Compatible with 2013-2015 TOYOTA ES300h 2.5L; 2007-2015 ES350 3.5L; 2007-2015 GS350 3.5L; 2007-2015 GS450h 3.5L; 2008-2011 GS460 4.6L; 2010-2015 GX460 4.6L; 2006-2015 IS250 2.5L;2006-2015 IS350 3.5L; 2007-2015 LS460 4.6L; 2008-2015 LS600H 5.0L; 2008-2015 LX570 5.7L; 2007-2015 RX350 3.5L; 2010-2015 RX450h 3.5L; 2011-2015) tc 2.5L; 100% tested before shipping, high quality assurance, you can buy with confidence.
- Perfect Fit - The oil filter wrench is a perfect removal tool for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles equipped with 2.5L to 5.7L engines that use Toyota's cartridge style engine oil filter housing. It does not work on vehicles with traditional canister filters that you unscrew and throw away and does not fit the 1.8L engine oil filter cap.
- Specifications - 64mm 14 flute and multiple contact points ensure maximum grip and easy removal of oil filter cartridges. Applied to 27mm spanners or 3/8" ratchet drive. While it does not fit the vehicles that use disposable spin-on style oil filters.
- Durable & Reliable - This extended life oil filter wrench is forged from high quality 6061 T5 aluminum, and the surface is treated with high quality black anodized finish to prevent corrosion, built to last.
- Simplicity of operator - 4 slots on the bottom edge, which are mated perfectly with the tabs on the Toyota 15620-31060 oil filter cover and helps prevent slippage when you unscrew the oil filter housing with tremendous strength by a socket wrench or adjustable spanner.
- Warranty Period - One year for Normal Use, and 24 hours customer service stand by, if you have any other questions on our this oil filter wrench, please contact us at the first time.
- Application: The oil filter wrench can be used to remove the oil filter caps on vehicles with 2.5L to 5.7L engines. It only works with Cartridge style oil filter system, not including traditional canister filter .Please double confirm your vehicle’s oil filter type and engine type before your purchase.
- High Quality: Apeixoto oil filter wrench is made of 6061 T5 aluminum. This type of aluminum has a much better strength than the normal cheap cast aluminum. With high temperature forging, the oil filter wrench becomes sturdy and unbroken so that they are qualified to remove the oil filter cap. As you may know, the oil filter caps are usually well tightened and hard to removed, This aluminum wrench can do it well.
- Design: The diameter of the oil filter wrench is 64mm. With the 4 slots on the bottle edge, it will match the oil filter cap well so that the caps can be removed easily. On top of the wrench,you can apply a 27mm socket and 3/8 inch drive ratchet. If the caps are extremely tightened, we suggest you use 27mm socket or 3/8 inch drive ratchet to make work easy.
- Finish: The surface of oil filter wrench is coated with back powder, which gives the wrench a much more shinny surface. It will also prevent the wrench from corrosion and rust.
- Warranty: 30 days free return and 365 days free replacement warranty. If you need any assists or meet any troubles during your usage, email us freely and our custom service will get back to you in 24 hours. If you don’t like the part, just get your refund or new replacement. All we want to do is to make you satisfy with Apeixoto oil filter wrench.
- REPLACEMENT OIL FILTER WRENCH HOUSING CAP REMOVAL TOOL 64MM 14 FLUTE : This 64mm 14 flute oil filter wrench can compatible with Toyota, Lexus, and Scion tC - like 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Highlander, RAV4, Sienna, Tundra, Tacoma, IS250, RX350 and more vehicles with 2.5L to 5.7L engines that use Toyota's cartridge style oil filter system. This oil filter wrench does not work on vehicles with traditional canister filters that you unscrew and throw away and not fit the 1.8L engine oil filter cap.
- COMPATIBLE WITH TOYOTA, SCION VEHICLES : 2010-2019 4Runner | 2005-2019 Avalon | 2018 C-HR | 2007-2019 Camry | 2010-2014 FJ Cruiser | 2008-2019 Highlander | 2008-2020 Land Cruiser | 2006-2019 RAV4 | 2008-2020 Sequoia | 2007-2020 Sienna | 2016-2020 Tacoma | 2007-2019 Tundra | 2009-2016 Venza | 2011-2016 tC | 2006, 2018 GS300 | 2016-2019 GS F | 2008-2014 IS F oil filter wrench housing cap removal tool. Please check the description to confirm the compatibility before purchase. Thank you!
- COMPATIBLE WITH LEXUS VEHICLES : 2013-2018 ES300h | 2007-2019 ES350 | 2007-2019 GS350 | 2007-2018 GS450h | 2008-2011 GS460 | 2014-2019 GX460 | 2016-2017 IS200t | 2013-2015 IS250 | 2016-2018 IS300 | 2006-2019 IS350 | 2007-2017 LS460 | 2008-2016 LS600h | 2008-2019 LX570 | 2015-2017 NX200t | 2015-2020 NX300h | 2015-2020 RC F | 2016-2017 RC200t | 2016-2019 RC300 | 2015-2019 RC350 | 2007-2019 RX350 | 2010-2019 RX450h oil filter wrench housing cap removal tool.
- OE FIT, FORM, FUNCTION : The original oil filter caps can be extremely tight causing tremendous pressure to be put on the wrench. Allmotorparts oil filter wrenches are not only built tough, but the surface is treated with a high quality black anodized finish to prevent corrosion. The 6065 T5 aluminum alloy with excellent finish will makes the oil filter wrench last forever. Perfect fit vehicles that use 15620-31060, 15620-36010, 15620-36020 oil filter housing cap.
- FRIENDLY NOTE : If the oil filter wrench fails on your vehicle, simply contact us for a replacement. Also if you have any other questions on our this oil filter wrench, please contact us at the first time. This is NOT a genuine part, it's a aftermarket replacement part manufactured by Allmotorparts.
- New upgrade, material thickness enhancement! Buy with confidence! We sell professional auto parts and provide free technical support. (If damaged, just CONTACT SELLER to get replacement for free)
- Size 64.5mm - Number of flutes 14 - Square Drive: 3/8"; Hex Drive:1". (PS. NOT to use the 3/8” socket drive square on middle of wrench , the tool will crack!)
- High strength forged aluminium alloy, Sand blasted non-slip finish 24mm x 64.5 mm with 14 fultes for a snug no-play, no-slip fit
- This Oil filter wrench provides maximum torque with multiple contact points and won't break or damage fragile plastic filter cartridges, easy to install
- Special designed for plastic oil filter cap, Compatible with Toyota Allion, Auris, Corolla axio, Corolla fielder, Corolla rumion,Isis ist, Noah, Premio, Prius, Voxy, Wish
- ★【 APSG oil filter wrench and X3 GENUINE 04152-YZZA1 】W/ 3 Drain plug Gasket !. Enter vehicle into AMAZON FITMENT > TO VERIFY IT FITS YOUR VEHICLE!
- ★【PERFECT FIT】This oil filter wrench fits vehicles equipped with SELECT 2.5 , 2.7 , 3.5 engines that use Toyota's cartridge style oil filter system. This wrench does not work on vehicles with traditional canister filters that you unscrew and throw away. This wrench does not fit the 1.8L engine oil filter cap.
- ★【BUILT TO LAST】* GENUINE Oil Filter. Filter caps can be extremely tight causing tremendous pressure to be put on the wrench. That's why our oil filter wrenches are forged from high quality 6061 T5 aluminum so they won't crack like cheaper cast aluminum or flex and damage the plastic cap like stamped steel versions.
- ★【EXCELLENT FINISH】 Our Z-TOOL oil filter wrenches are not only built tough, but the surface is treated with a high quality black anodized finish to prevent corrosion
- ★【PROFESSIONAL QUALITY】We take great pride in our products. These oil filter wrenches are made to our stringent specifications with a fit and finish you won't find anywhere else. Purchase With Confidence - Buy our Z TOOL oil filter wrench knowing it's a perfect fit, excellent quality, built to last, and most importantly we stand behind our products.
- This is a bundle package containing the Motivx Tools MX2320 cartridge style oil filter wrench, MX2341 oil filter drain tool, and MX2301 threaded oil funnel for Toyota and Lexus vehicles.
- These tools only fit 2.0L to 5.7L engines that use the cartridge style oil filter system. They do NOT work on engines that use standard spin-off style oil filters. The drain tool is not compatible with some 2wd Lexus vehicles.
- Works on many late model Sienna, Tundra, Highlander, Camry, RAV4, Tacoma, Sequoia, Avalon, Corolla, FJ Cruiser and Venza Toyota vehicles.
- Includes a Toyota oil filter wrench for removing the oil filter housing cap, a oil filter drain tool for draining the filter housing before removing, and a hands-free Toyota threaded drain funnel for refilling the engine with oil.
- High quality forged wrench is included for quick and and easy removal of over-tightened canister filters on many late model Toyota vehicles.
How to Chose the Best 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench
Buying 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering 2010 toyota highlander oil filter wrench online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).