We made the ultimate list with the 10 best 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location from hundreds of products. We spent many hours making this top list by comparing all products at various sites. The best thing about our list is that we’re giving you our expert reviews, so we can ensure you that these products are the best-rated 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location on the market.
Listing of the Best 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location
When it comes to 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- IPR & ICP - 6.0L Powerstroke IPR Valve / ICP Sensor Kit work together as part of a feedback cycle to control the oil pressure to the injectors in the high-pressure fuel system
- COMPATIBLE PART NUMBER - CM-5126, 5C3Z-9C968-CA, 5C349C968CA, 1846057C1, AP63417, W3250216, HTV102, CM-5054
- FITMENT - 2004-2010 Ford E-350 E-450 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbocharged; 2003-2010 Excursion 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbocharged; 2003-2010 F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbocharged.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1x Fuel Pressure Regulator ( IPR ); 1x Diesel Injection Control Pressure Sensor ( ICP )
- 24H CUSTOMER SERVICE - If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact us, we’d love to provide a replacement or a refund.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1845274CP2 / 1845274 / 1845274C92 AP63407
- Interchange Part Number: 3C3Z-9F838-AA, 3C3Z-9F838-DA, 3C3Z-9F838-EA
- High quality replacement ICP sensor for for Ford Powerstroke 2003-2005 6.0 turbo
- 1 x Powerstroke Injection Control Pressure ICP 103 Sensor & Pigtail Kit For Ford 6.0L
- OE Number: 1845274C92,3C3Z9F838EA, ICP103, AP63407,3C3Z-9F838-AA 3C3Z-9F838-DA, 3C3Z-9F838-EA
- Fits for 2003-2010 Ford E350, 2003-2007 Ford F250, 2003-2005 Ford F450 Super, 2003-2004 Ford F550, 2003-2004 Ford Excursion & Any International Trucks With 6.0L Diesel Engine (and more detail below)
- Made High-quality material for long-lasting durability Perfect match for the original car and easy to install
- Enhance Performanc, Direct replacement, Easy installation, High Reliability
- 12 months warranty and fast delivery.
- Compatible With: for Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Diesel 1994-2003, for Ford E-350 E-450 E-550, for Ford Econoline Super Duty, for Ford Excursion, for Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 F-650 F-750 and more. Please See description below for the full vehicle list.
- Replace OE Part Number: 1807329C92, 1807329C91, 1807329, ICP102, F6TZ-9F838-A, F4TZ-9F838-A, F6TZ9F838A, F4TZ9F838A, CM5227, 112841, 1807329CP2, 450585, 1824216C2.
- Feature: KEJSTED ICP Sensor is made of oxidized Iron, it can be effective against corrosion and anti-oxidation. It responsible for monitoring oil pressure being passed on to the PCM to pressurized fuel injectors using the IPR (Injection Pressure Regulator), help protect your vehicle from being driven at a low oil pressure, restores the vehicle to proper operation.
- Easy to install: You can replace parts by yourself and solve your vehicle problems, just need to remove the old parts and install the new parts, so as to save you a lot of money and time. Please check youtube video if you have installation problem.
- Note: Please make sure that the parts, connectors and plugs on our pictures are the same as your old products before ordering, to avoid wrong purchases, 100% undergo a strict quality tested before shipping. If the Injection Control Pressure Sensor fails simply contact us for a replacement or refund, we will reply you within 12 working hours.
- Fits Ford Excursion F-250 F350 F450 F550 E350 6.0 6.0L 2003-2004
- Part No.: 1845274C92 4C3Z9F838A ICP103
- OIL PRESSURE SWITCH
- Warranty:12 Months
- √ Condition: Brand new and high quality, well packed
- √ Replace # S-619, 904-222, 5C3Z12224A, AP0021
- √ Replacement for 1994 - 2003 7.3L ICP and EBP sensors all models; Replacement for 2003 - 2007 6.0L ICP and EBP sensors F series trucks
- √ Replacement for 2003 - 2010 6.0L ICP and EBP sensors E series; Replacement for 2007 - 2010 6.4L EBP sensor; Replacement for 2010 - 2015 6.7L EBP sensors
- √ Built to strict quality control standards, 1 year warranty, hassle-free return and money back policy, buy with confidence!
- 6.0L ICP sensor and pigtail kit.
- If you are replacing your sensor do to oil leakage.
- It is essential you also replace the connector.
- Package include: 1pcs Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- [INJECOR PRESSURE REGULATOR VALVE]Direct replacement failed, encountered unable to start, abnormal idling or jitter, rupture, diesel the IPR valve may have defects to stop the work.IPR valve 6.0 powerstroke and ICP sensor 6.0 powerstroke work together to control the oil pressure of the injector in the high pressure fuel system.The 6.0 powerstroke IPR valve is responsible for controlling the output pressure of high pressure oil pump.
- [FITS]Replacement for Ford 6.0L V8 Diesel Turbocharged Vehicles,Compatible with 2005-2007 Ford Super Duty F250 F350 F450 F550 ,2005-2010 E350 E450,2003-2010 Excursion.
- [REPLACE PART NUMBER]5C3Z-9C968-CA, 5C3Z9C968-CA,5C349C968CA,5C34-9C968-CA,1846057C1,CM-5126,CM-5054,AP63417,HTV102,W3250216. Replacement for ford 6.0 ipr valve and ford 6.0 icp senso
- [QUALITY]Our 6.0 powerstroke IPR valve and 6.0 powerstroke ICP sensor replacement pieces are rigorously tested and fully fitted in design. Although this is not a true OEM part, the injector pressure regulator is a direct replacement part of your factory IPR valve and can replace defective IPR and ICP. We are made of high quality materials for long term durability and reliability.
- [WARRANTY]We provide warranty service. Once there is a problem with the product, do not hesitate to contact us, we will solve it perfectly for you, without worrying about quality problems, you can buy with confidence. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us, we will answer you within 24 hours.
- All Alliant Power pigtails are backed with a 24 month unlimited Mileage warranty.
- Alliant Power Products are backed by First Class Technical Support.
- Alliant Power supplies over 200 high demand parts for over 20 different engine applications.
- Alliant Power Products are built to OEM specifications and testing.
- Made in the U.S.A. -Fits both Power Stroke and Navistar Engines
- Brand New ICP Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor
- Mounts On Fuel Rail; See APDTY 015333 For A New Wiring Harness Pigtail
- Fits 2003-2004 Ford or International Trucks With 6.0L Diesel Engine
- eplaces Ford 3C3Z9F838EA, 1845274C92, ICP103, AP63407
How to Chose the Best 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location
Buying 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering 2003 ford f350 6 0 icp sensor location online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).