And We’ve researched and found some of the best models on the market today. Now that you’re here, too, you can learn more about them and decide which one is right for you.
We’ll tell you a little about each product we recommend so that you have all the information necessary to make an informed buying decision. Let’s get started!
Top 10 Best 1997 club car ds lift kit: Reviews & Listing
When it comes to 1997 club car ds lift kit, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular 1997 club car ds lift kit products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- 6" A-Arm Lift Kit Combo for Club Car DS Golf Carts with 14" Colossus
- Fits on Club Car DS Golf Carts, Electric models 1984-2003, Gas models 1997-2003
- Earlier gas models of the Club Car will require new rear shocks (NOT INCLUDED)
- Perfect lift for rough and rugged environments
- Will NOT fit the Precedent model*** Professional installation is recommended. We do not have technical support
- For Club Car DS Gas & Electric Golf Carts from 1982-2004.5
- You must verify that you have METAL dust covers for this lift kit to work
- Accepts up to 23x10.5-12" tires (will fit any 20", 22", and 23")
- This kit has first class quality welds and lengthens your cart's wheelbase for added stability (one of the safest lift kits available)
- Use requires 10" wheels or larger (12" or 14")
- 6" A-Arm Lift Kit Combo for Club Car DS Golf Carts with 12" Colossus Wheels & Tires
- Fits on Club Car DS Golf Carts 1984-2003
- Fits Electric Models, Gas models in year range required different shocks
- Includes lift kit, wheels, tires, center caps and lug nuts
- Perfect lift for rough and rugged environments
- 6" A-Arm Lift Kit Combo for Club Car DS Golf Carts with 10" Colossus
- Fits on Club Car DS Golf Carts . Fits Electric models 1984-2003 . Fits Gas Models 1997 -2003 . Does NOT fit 1984-1996 Gas golf carts . Gas powered models from years 1984-1996 will require new rear shocks (not included in this kit). This lift kit will NOT fit Club Car Precedent Models**
- It is important that you know the year, make and model of your golf cart before purchasing this lift kit. Also knowing the tire size that your golf cart wheel well can hold is equally important**
- Includes (4) wheels, (4) tires, (4) center caps and (16) standard lug nuts . Tire size: 22x11-10 . Tires come mounted on 10. Colossus wheels w/ center caps (might have to remove hub dust covers to allow room for center caps) . Set includes (16) standard chrome lug nuts compatible with Club Car golf carts
- Professional Installation is highly recommended. We do NOT offer technical support**
- [Increase Clearance] Kit allows running larger larger wheels with low-profile tires on Club Car DS models without fully lifting the vehicle
- [Alleviates Rubbing] Eliminates tires coming into contact with the body while rotating as you drive
- [Made in the U.S.A.] American-made, high-quality components that are built with integrity
- [A Better Ride] Oversized 5/8" heim joints increase suspension travel providing a smoother off road experience | Recommended up to 23" tire size
- [Innovative Design] Bolt-in steel lower A-arm design provides 6" of lift with debris louvers
- [Easy Installation] No-cut, no-weld design makes for the fastest install possible | Easy to follow updated instructions included
- [Hassle-Free Maintenance] Allows camber and toe front end alignment, and comes with grease fittings for easy maintenance
- [Compatibility Note] Fits 1982-2003.5 Electric and 1997-2003.5 Gas DS Models; DOES NOT FIT 1982-1996 Gas DS or Models with Front Mechanical Brakes
- 【Test-fitted compatibility】: 6 IN Club Car Golf Cart Lift Kit, will be compatible with 1982-2003 Club Car DS Gas & Electric Golf Carts.
- 【Fabulous upgrade】: Lengthens the wheelbase for added stability of your Club Car DS Gas/Electric. The Lift Kit is designed to give golf carts a more aggressive, all-terrain look.
- 【High-quality material】: Made from first class steel, with more solidity. Powder coated surface prolongs the lifespan.
- 【Package content】: This golf cart lift kit include front and rear lift, all necessary hardware,installation Instruction.
- 【Installation】: Straightforward bolt-on installation, instruction is included. Professional installation is always recommended.
- Fitment: For Club Car DS Gas & Electric Golf Carts from 1982-2003. NOTE: THIS LIFT KITS CANNOT BE MOUNTED ON PRECEDENT OR CARRYALL MODELS.
- Description: A 6" lift kit allows you to install up to a 23" tire on your cart (Heavy duty rear springs are recommended if the cart is heavily weighted to prevent rubbing with 23" tires). Will work on gas and electric DS model carts with Steel Hub Covers.
- Durable Construction: Replaces stock front axle with double A-Arm design. Made of powder coated black quality steel for strength and durability.
- Easy Installation: No cutting and no weld design, for an easy bolt on application. Includes front and rear lift,All high strength hardware included. Color Printed step by step installation instructions,takes an estimated 1-3 hours to install.
- Fit and Quality Guaranteed: Built to strict quality control standards. Our product is your perfect choice, you can rest assured use.
- Perfect lift for rough and rugged environments with Increased suspension travel
- Fits: Club Car DS 1982-2003
- Includes: all hardware, Step by step installation instructions, estimated 1-3 hours installation
- Allows clearance for up to 23" tall tires
How to Chose the Best 1997 club car ds lift kit
Buying 1997 club car ds lift kit online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy 1997 club car ds lift kit online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the 1997 club car ds lift kit is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the 1997 club car ds lift kit is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an 1997 club car ds lift kit online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best 1997 club car ds lift kit for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a 1997 club car ds lift kit online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying 1997 club car ds lift kit online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying 1997 club car ds lift kit, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit 1997 club car ds lift kit or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing 1997 club car ds lift kit. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the 1997 club car ds lift kit. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering 1997 club car ds lift kit online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).