We made the ultimate list with the 10 best 10 gigabit network cards from hundreds of products. We spent many hours making this top list by comparing all products at various sites. The best thing about our list is that we’re giving you our expert reviews, so we can ensure you that these products are the best-rated 10 gigabit network cards on the market.
Listing of the Best 10 gigabit network cards
When it comes to 10 gigabit network cards, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular 10 gigabit network cards products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps), automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases
- Ultra-Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake-on-LAN supporting Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps), PCIe 3.0 x4 interface, LED indicators
- PCI EXPRESS: This 10GbE PCIe card converts a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 x4 slot into a 10G Ethernet Port
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe card adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- 2.5/5GBASE-T SUPPORT: 2.5/5GBASE-T specification (802.3bz) supports 2.5G and 5G speeds over standard Cat5e cables at distances up to 100m
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server. Windows 10,8.1,8, Windows Server 2016,2012,2012 R2
- Equipped with original Intel X540 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10*/Visa, Linux, ESX/ESXi*. Storage over Ethernet: iSCSI, FCoE, NFS.
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-6A and up to 100m((Category-6 up to 55 m) for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express* 2.1. 5.0 G T/s X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X540-10G-2T (compare to Intel X540-T2) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
- COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION: Use this PCI LAN card to upgrade your existing system to include a 1 gigabit ethernet port
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: This PCI interface card comes with both standard and low-profile brackets for easy installation in your PCI-enabled client, server, or workstation
- 1G SPEED: This PCI card is ideal for PCI ports that support 1GbE or less, supporting maximum data transfer speeds of 1000 Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total)
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE: Compatible with a wide range of operating systems including Mac, Windows, and Linux, this NIC card is designed to work with your existing system
- With this PCIe Card, you can add a 10/100/1000/25000 Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCIe slot.Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- This pci-based 10/100/1000/25000 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3U & IEEE802.3ab.
- The high quality PCIe 2.5 Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form Factor/Low profile computer case/server.
- Gigabit network card compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10, 8/8.1, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, xp-64bit, Vista, vista-64bit, 7, 7-64 Bit, Linux, Mac OS 10.7
- What you get: IO crest 2.5 Gigabit PCI-E network card x1, driver Disk x1, 8cm low-profile bracket x1. Backed by IO crest 3 Year hassle-free warranty and lifetime customer service. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot.
- With this PCIe Card, you can add a 10/100/1000/25000 Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCIe slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- This pci-based 10/100/1000/25000 Dual 2. 5 Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to two 2. 5 Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- The high quality PCIe Dual 2. 5 Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form Factor/Low profile computer case/server.
- 2. 5 Gigabit network card Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit, Linux, 10. 7
- What you get: IO crest 2. 5 Gigabit PCI-E network card x1, driver Disk x1, 8cm low-profile bracket x1. Backed by Syba 3 year hassle-free and lifetime customer service. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot.
- ✅Controller(s): Base on Broadcom BCM57810S Controller, which supports Single Root I/O virtualization and improve servers stability. Compare to Broadcom BCM57810S Ethernet Network Card.
- ✅Support OS：Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Linux, Centos/RHEL 6/7/8, Ubuntu 16/18/19/20, Debian 9/10/11, FreeBSD 10/11/12, Vmware ESX/Esxi 6/7, SLSE 11/12,etc.
- ✅SFP+ PCI-E NIC: 10Gb Dual SFP+ Ports, apply to 10G SFP+ module/ DAC /AOC. PCI Express 2.0. 5.0 G T/s x 8 Lane, compatible with PCIE X8, X16 Slot.
- ✅Easy to install：Coming with a driver CD to install the card. If your OS is Windows 7, please contact us for the driver. Packed with BOTH Low Profile Bracket and Full-height Bracket that support on Standard and Slim computer/server.
- ✅After-sales service: Provides 24/7 Customer Service, 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
- 【Date Rate】10Gb/s, link with 10Gb/s SFP+ transceiver module/DAC/AOC
- 【Intel 82599EN Ethernet Controller】Compare to Intel X520-DA1 (Intel E10G42BTDA). Single SFP+ Port.
- 【System Interface】PCIE v2.0 5 GT/sec, PCI-E X8 Lane is suitable for PCI-E X8/ X16 channels. Support iSCSI/ PXE/ VLAN
- 【Driver CD Included】Profile bracket and additional low profile bracket included.
- 【Compatibility】Compatible with Windows Server 2012 R2/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 SP2/ 2003 R2/ 2003 SP2, Windows 7/ 8, Windows Vista SP2, Linux Stable Kernel version 3.x/ 2.6,x, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5/ 6, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10/ 11, VMware ESX/ESXi
How to Chose the Best 10 gigabit network cards
Buying 10 gigabit network cards online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy 10 gigabit network cards online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the 10 gigabit network cards is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the 10 gigabit network cards is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an 10 gigabit network cards online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best 10 gigabit network cards for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a 10 gigabit network cards online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying 10 gigabit network cards online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying 10 gigabit network cards, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit 10 gigabit network cards or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing 10 gigabit network cards. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the 10 gigabit network cards. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering 10 gigabit network cards online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).